Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cors
Reel Rookie

UNAUTHORIZED error when calling API even if IP is whitelisted

Hello, my IP changed and I only noticed when I tried to validate a transaction.  I then whitelisted my new IP but I am still getting the Unauthorized message.  Has anyone experienced the same thing?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
youtv
Reel Rookie

Re: UNAUTHORIZED error when calling API even if IP is whitelisted

We have the same issue... Looks like a serious problem on Roku side. Because local server paths are exposed too... 

Request Error

The server encountered an error processing the request.
The exception message is 'UNAUTHORIZED'. See server logs for more details.
The exception stack trace is:

at ASConnect.Services.v2.TransactionServiceParameterInspector.BeforeCall(String operationName, Object[] inputs) in c:\Users\netops\workspace\channel-store\channel-store-Main\web\appstore\main\ASConnect\Services\v2\TransactionServiceAuthorizationAttribute.cs:line 74 at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InspectInputsCore(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage11(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)

@Roku - can anyone help?

0 Kudos
cors
Reel Rookie

We tried our UAT account and it worked ok.  The difference was no IP whitelisted on UAT account.  Tried adding IP on it and same issue appeared.

0 Kudos
youtv
Reel Rookie

WOW ... what a hack?! It works for us too. Just removed all Whitelisted IPs. Works again. That is clearly a bug.

0 Kudos