Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kelvis2000
Visitor

Setting up Channel for Distribution

I have a Blues Guitar Lesson channel and have the "Channel Stores" setting set to
United States.
I am wondering what is the best choice for the pulldown here in the properties section?
I see there is a "Rest of the World" Option.
My videos are all in the English Language..

The other selection I was wondering about is
Required Features.

I have none but think this should be set to Roku 3?

Thanks
For the help,
Kevin
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
EnTerr
Roku Guru

Re: Setting up Channel for Distribution

"kelvis2000" wrote:
I have a Blues Guitar Lesson channel and have the "Channel Stores" setting set to United States. I am wondering what is the best choice for the pulldown here in the properties section? I see there is a "Rest of the World" Option. My videos are all in the English Language..

Select everything, unless you have reason to limit the distribution (typical would be if there are license/copyright limitations on the content). Roku divides the world to "USA", "Canada", "UK" and "who cares about the rest", basically :mrgreen: - which is somewhat strange because i see Mexico beats both Canada and UK in Roku usage (no love for Mexico - why?).

The other selection I was wondering about is Required Features. I have none but think this should be set to Roku 3?

Don't - that will limit the channel to ONLY Roku-3 and that's not what you want.
0 Kudos
kelvis2000
Visitor

Re: Setting up Channel for Distribution

Thank You En Terr!
0 Kudos