I am a new user. Currently I am developing an application with the following content: Mirror iPhone/iPad screen onto Roku devices.
Currently, I have learned that to play content on a Roku device, you need to create a channel. After a research on the roku developer page, I still can't find a solution to my problem.
1. How to send communication between iOS device and Roku device
2. How can Roku device download chanel from Roku store and autoplay my content (Play frames of images).
3. On the iOS side I have created an http server that provides the frames of the screen in real time. (Can request in milliseconds to get the frame displayed by http request).
4. If I want to display image(jpeg) that changes continuously over time (automatically reload), then what keyword should I find out with. (Currently I found out that the Poster object can display jpeg images, but I don't know how to get it to reload automatically.)
5. Also is there a way for me to rotate the image according to the iPhone's orientation (eg landscape or portrain)
Please give me some keywords to approach the above problem. Any keyword can help me. Thank you very much!
As of Roku OS 9.4, compatible Roku devices support Airplay and Homekit. This means that users can already mirror content from their iPhone, iPad, or Mac to their compatible Roku streaming device. Please see the following support article for more information: https://support.roku.com/article/360057488733.