Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clickseffect
Binge Watcher

Roku inserting Russian address into my profile

It seems that Roku is inserting a county/region name from Siberia into my account details!!!

The region is called Krasnoyarski krai . Anyone else having this issue?

Support seems to fail to understand the problem. When i edit the details all seems fine. Once saved, the Russian region is in my profile details again.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Clickseffect
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku inserting Russian address into my profile

No one had this issue?

Roku replied thanking me for brining this to their attention. 2 weeks and still no solution.

0 Kudos
Clickseffect
Binge Watcher

Wrong address in payout and personal info

It seems that Roku is inserting a county/region name from Siberia into my account details!!!

The region is called Krasnoyarski krai . Anyone else having this issue?

Support seems to fail to understand the problem. When i edit the details all seems fine. Once saved, the Russian region is in my profile details again.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wrong address in payout and personal info

HI @Clickseffect,

Thanks for raising your concern here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We'd be more than willing to take a closer look at your concern. For reference, would you mind providing us with a screenshot/photo of the wrong information that was being inserted into your personal Roku account through PM? In addition, may we know when and where you learned that your information was edited? 

We are committed to performing further investigations regarding this matter since your security is one of our top priorities. Thus, we are looking forward to your update. 

Sincerely,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Clickseffect
Binge Watcher

Re: Wrong address in payout and personal info

Hi Carly. 

Sent you a message. 

Please acknowledge.

Thanks.