Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yogamerge
Visitor

Roku Billing Question For In Channel Subscription

I recently updated my channel and changed it from a pay to install channel to a channel with an in channel product (Subscription with 7 day Trial).

I was wondering how my prior customers will be handled? When I look at the transactions report, every transaction seems to be for $0.00. It doesn't appear that prior subscribers are be recharged this month, are they updated and given a 7 day trial and then charged?
I assumed that existing subscribers would continue to be charged as normal, but are they ask to signup again and given a trial period before the next charge?

There are also transactions listed with $0.00 amounts and no product id, and no original purchase date, yet it lists the transaction as a sale, are these users who just install the channel and elect not to try the trial?

I know it's early in the month, so this may make more sense as we progress but it's a little odd to me at this time.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
0 Kudos