Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrooklynOnDeman
Channel Surfer

Roku Audience Solutions: How to reach them?

Hello Roku Forum!
Our new channel Brooklyn On Demand http://brooklynondemand.com went live on Oct. 13. We've had great response so far and want to build on it. However, I've been trying to get more info about Roku Audience Solutions https://www.roku.com/advertising for months with no success. Roku seems to offer a lot of interesting opportunities to promote a channel to their customers, but the only way to get in touch is an email address. In fact, the original email address on the site partners@roku.com didn't even work, then I found partnermarketing@roku.com which went through. I've sent at least 5 emails over the past year and have never gotten a response beyond an automated reply.

I even tried calling Roku customer service, who did some research and told me they had no phone number for that department. For an independent arts organization like us, we have to make sure every dollar we spend on promotion is working as hard as it can. Advertising directly within the world of Roku is a no-brainer, but we need to be able to get a response so we know what the different options are, how much they cost etc.

Has anyone else out there succeeded in contacting and working with Roku Audience Solutions? I would love to hear about your experiences, pro and con. Thank you and I wish you all success with your channels!

Anthony DeVito
Co-Founder/Communications Director
The Art of Bklyn
Brooklyn-born. Brooklyn-based. Brooklyn-centric.
theartofbrooklyn.org

Brooklyn On Demand
Streaming Brooklyn-centric indie film + media, online and on Roku.
brooklynondemand.com

The Art of Bklyn Film Festival
6th Annual AoBFF June 8-12, 2016
aobff.org
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
kc8pql
Visitor

Re: Roku Audience Solutions: How to reach them?

Says here https://www.roku.com/advertising to
Contact advertising@roku.com for more details.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No, I don't work for Roku.
Netflix Player N1000X, XDS 2100X (premature death by lightning)
Roku2 XD 3050X, Roku2 XS 3100R, Roku2 4210R
0 Kudos
BrooklynOnDeman
Channel Surfer

I've tried that email too, in the beginning of my quest lol. It got kicked back several times as an invalid address.
0 Kudos
kc8pql
Visitor

Strange...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No, I don't work for Roku.
Netflix Player N1000X, XDS 2100X (premature death by lightning)
Roku2 XD 3050X, Roku2 XS 3100R, Roku2 4210R
0 Kudos
belltown
Roku Guru

There's also developer@roku.com. They may be able to help route the request to the right person.
0 Kudos
BrooklynOnDeman
Channel Surfer

"belltown" wrote:
There's also developer@roku.com. They may be able to help route the request to the right person.

I think that was one of the emails I sent but I'll try again. Thanks for the tip. It's really frustrating... Roku, are you listening??
0 Kudos