Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fyb3roptik
Streaming Star

Re: Roku Ad Network

My channel is getting 2.5 Million views per month, so you would think they would respond in a timely manner because that is a decent amount of ad revenue. I will reach out yet again and see if someone responds. So far this has been a terrible customer service experience.
0 Kudos
RokuNB
Roku Guru

"fyb3roptik" wrote:
My channel is getting 2.5 Million views per month, so you would think they would respond in a timely manner because that is a decent amount of ad revenue. I will reach out yet again and see if someone responds. So far this has been a terrible customer service experience.

That is very respectable. Please excuse the growing pains of our booming ad business. If you haven't followed my advice above - please email adsupport publisherAdServices at roku.com - that one goes into the ticketing system, which makes handling more predictable. PM me contact info so i can look it up in case extra help is needed.

PS. 11/30/17, use "publisherAdServices" instead of "adsupport"
0 Kudos
mosafer
Roku Guru

"RokuNB" wrote:
"mosafer" wrote:
I sent 2 emails to rokuadops@roku.com. one last month and two weeks ago. No response so far. I'm still waiting...

Try emailing "publisheradservices" at roku.com - that one i think goes into the ticketing system, which makes handling more predictable

I sent an email same day you replied to me. (10 days ago) I got the ticket but there is no answer after that. Do I have to wait more?
0 Kudos