Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fyb3roptik
Streaming Star

Roku Ad Network

I have a published channel that is showing Pre-roll ads. I am wanting to know WHERE can I find out the ad info? How can I see how much money it is generating? What kind of ads are showing? Any kind of Ad performance data? 

No one is answering my emails. How do you expect us to use your stuff if we cannot see how well or not well it is monetizing our channels.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
RokuNB
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Ad Network

I believe currently the ad performance reporting per publisher is limited but AdOps should be able to set you up with a daily report of the number of ads served and give approx. idea of the CPM.

Who are you emailing and is not answering?
0 Kudos
fyb3roptik
Streaming Star

jcarter@roku.com was the only email I could find. Customer support was not returning emails
0 Kudos
fyb3roptik
Streaming Star

Any updates here? Is there anyone from Roku that I can email or chat with that can get me some sort of way to view ad revenue? Also where can I find an account with the money generated so I can see how much I have generated?

Thanks
0 Kudos
RokuNB
Roku Guru

Try emailing adsupport publisherAdServices at roku.com, give it a few days. Let us know how it went?

PS. updated 11/30/17, use "publisherAdServices" instead of "adSupport"
0 Kudos
RokuTomC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Sorry for your struggles getting ahold of someone. Roku can set up a report that will be emailed to you that will include daily impression activity for all of your channels. In order to receive impression stats please email publisheradservices@roku.com with your name, list of all of the public advertising enabled channels you own, the email(s) to receive reporting and the frequency of reporting (daily, weekly or monthly).

For more information about ad revenue and reporting, visit our payments information page: https://developer.roku.com/develop/monetization/payments
0 Kudos
fyb3roptik
Streaming Star

Thank you. I have filled everything out. I hope to hear back soon as I am already playing ads on the channel. This info would be super helpful in the documentation!!!! 

Thanks!
0 Kudos
mosafer
Roku Guru

I sent 2 emails to publisherAdServices@roku.com. one last month and two weeks ago. No response so far. I'm still waiting...

[EDITED by RokuTomC: Updated the legacy "rokuadops@roku.com" email to "publisherAdServices@roku.com"]
0 Kudos
RokuNB
Roku Guru

"mosafer" wrote:
I sent 2 emails to rokuadops@roku.com. one last month and two weeks ago. No response so far. I'm still waiting...

Try emailing adSupport publisherAdServices at roku.com - that one i think goes into the ticketing system, which makes handling more predictable

PS. updated 11/30/17, use "publisherAdServices" instead of "adSupport"
0 Kudos
donp88
Channel Surfer

You can contact Karl Andersson at kandersson @roku.com with your information and he will be able to set up a report for you.  He is very good at responding to emails and you should hear back from him within 1 - 3 business days.

A little bit more information on RAF ads:

Currently there is no dashboard to see ad performance on the Roku website, but Karl can set you up to receive automatic reports to your email. Just let him know how often you would like to receive these reports (daily, weekly, monthly, etc).

The minimum threshold to receive payout is $100, quarterly. 

Thanks,
Don
0 Kudos