Roku Developer Program

Developers and content creators—a complete solution for growing an audience directly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Level 21

Re: RoTuner API (Use outside of Scene Graph)

pg.getNowNextPrograms("2.4", now)

Where did that come from?!  I only see:
GetNowNextPrograms(channel as String) as Dynamic

-JT
0 Kudos
EnTerr
Level 11

"renojim" wrote:
Where did that come from?!

Yours truly.

[spoiler=Nobody tells me nothin:2hbk5z78][youtube:2hbk5z78]bVEshFviM0g[/youtube:2hbk5z78][/spoiler:2hbk5z78] ... but being around Roku for five years has given me a certain... je ne sais quoi in solving mysteries. :twisted:
0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

Well I don't get "Member function not found", but I do get roInvalid for every channel. I don't think this whole roTuner/roProgramGuide has finished baking.
0 Kudos
EnTerr
Level 11

"renojim" wrote:
Well I don't get "Member function not found", but I do get roInvalid for every channel. I don't think this whole roTuner/roProgramGuide has finished baking.

That on a RokuTV ?
And you have let it discover the aerial channels at some point?
And can get list of channels via the API?
And have switched to antenna channel recently?
0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

Yes x4. I get the info about the current program at the bottom of the screen when I change channels, but nothing from roProgramGuide except roInvalid for the two dozen or so channels I can receive.

-JT
0 Kudos
EnTerr
Level 11

Huh!
For me the info appears only after i have been switched to that channel - ditto for the info in http://rokuTV:8060/query/tv-active-channel - initially only shows the channel name but after been tuned to it gets the rest.

5200 (Hisense) 7.2.4101-11 here
See also example under https://sdkdocs.roku.com/display/sdkdoc/roTuner
0 Kudos