Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Visitor

Reminder: Deadline for 2010 channels is today

Quick reminder, if you want a decent chance to get your channel out this year, please hit submit ASAP today. There are a bunch of channels in the queue and this is the last week we're publishing channels this year.

Patrick
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

Re: Reminder: Deadline for 2010 channels is today

Is that true for channel updates, too? I need to get a fix in for one of my channels, but I'm not sure it'll be ready today.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Visitor

Less worried about minor updates, but if you want to be sure something gets out before the second week in January or so, submit now. Last Call.
0 Kudos
dynamitemedia
Binge Watcher

so if we submitted last night we may not see it in the channel store till 2nd week of jan?
Twitter: iptvmyway facebook: iptvmyay
Channels: Warriors of War, Go Fight Live, Heading Outdoorz, IPTVmyway
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Visitor

"dynamitemedia" wrote:
so if we submitted last night we may not see it in the channel store till 2nd week of jan?

Last night should have been fine provided that it was a public channel. I've been in contact with everyone that has submitted to date. If you want to publish hit submit now.
0 Kudos