Roku Developer Program

Developers and content creators—a complete solution for growing an audience directly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Buhlmann
Level 7

Pre-Publishing Checklist in relations to Instant TV Channel

Could someone please explain the various Pre-publishing Checklist items in relationship to a channel created using Instant TV Channel? I am currently working on a simple Non-Commercial Channel and will be adding a Commercial one afterwards. Some things seem pretty straight forward, however there are other things that are not very clear. At this time, I do not plan on doing any gaming channels.

I would like to thank everyone in advance for your help.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
DeanLach
Level 8

Re: Pre-Publishing Checklist in relations to Instant TV Channel

When I use Instant, I follow the Roku checklist.  Really, I wouldn't stray unless someone else on this forum has a specific guideline that you might consider following. Oh bye the way, the "private" channel option might be the publishing root to consider if you're really concerned.
Cut that Cable!
0 Kudos
OddScott
Level 7

Re: Pre-Publishing Checklist in relations to Instant TV Channel

Instant TV Channel will usually allow you to meet all of Roku's guidelines for a public channel, although it does seem like a moving target sometimes. I'll be more than happy to answer any specific questions that you have. Please email me at scott@InstantTvChannel.com.
www.InstantTvChannel.com - Build a Roku channel in 5 minutes!
0 Kudos