Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Buhlmann
Visitor

Pre-Publishing Checklist in relations to Instant TV Channel

Could someone please explain the various Pre-publishing Checklist items in relationship to a channel created using Instant TV Channel? I am currently working on a simple Non-Commercial Channel and will be adding a Commercial one afterwards. Some things seem pretty straight forward, however there are other things that are not very clear. At this time, I do not plan on doing any gaming channels.

I would like to thank everyone in advance for your help.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DeanLach
Roku Guru

Re: Pre-Publishing Checklist in relations to Instant TV Channel

When I use Instant, I follow the Roku checklist.  Really, I wouldn't stray unless someone else on this forum has a specific guideline that you might consider following. Oh bye the way, the "private" channel option might be the publishing root to consider if you're really concerned.
Cut that Cable!
0 Kudos
OddScott
Roku Guru

Re: Pre-Publishing Checklist in relations to Instant TV Channel

Instant TV Channel will usually allow you to meet all of Roku's guidelines for a public channel, although it does seem like a moving target sometimes. I'll be more than happy to answer any specific questions that you have. Please email me at scott@InstantTvChannel.com.
www.InstantTvChannel.com - 717-441-4386 - Build a Roku SDK channel in 15 minutes! - Easy Direct Publisher to SDK upgrades!
0 Kudos