Roku Developer Program

Developers and content creators—a complete solution for growing an audience directly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: New Eclipse Plugin Release 1/7/2014

There is an issue on BrighScript deployment when custom directories or files are added to the package.. The plugin does not save the last configuration for the project.
ie: add "components" directory into project root", every time I deploy the app I have to explicitly select the "components" directory.. and it is painful :x

Other issue related to the parser, when a function is returned and executes itself like this
foo(bar)()
foo (fn) return fn

Eclipse gives unexpected token although the code runs when deployed.

Bests,
Roberto J.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

"roberto14" wrote:
There is an issue on BrighScript deployment when custom directories or files are added to the package.. The plugin does not save the last configuration for the project.
ie: add "components" directory into project root", every time I deploy the app I have to explicitly select the "components" directory.. and it is painful :x

I just found out that selecting each file individually works as I wanted.. still, selecting a directory is not working and should be fixed.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

The issue where it does not remember the last deployment config is very frustrating. I have to go through the export process each time manually and select the "components" directory.

Any hope to get this fixed?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

The Eclipse plugin do not recognize the function VAL() with two parameters, but it does support according the documentation, here is an example I use with success, but it shows as an error:

m.charFood = (fcheck and Val("0x80", 16)) = Val("0x80",16)
0 Kudos