Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roberto14
Visitor

Re: New Eclipse Plugin Release 1/7/2014

There is an issue on BrighScript deployment when custom directories or files are added to the package.. The plugin does not save the last configuration for the project.
ie: add "components" directory into project root", every time I deploy the app I have to explicitly select the "components" directory.. and it is painful :x

Other issue related to the parser, when a function is returned and executes itself like this
foo(bar)()
foo (fn) return fn

Eclipse gives unexpected token although the code runs when deployed.

Bests,
Roberto J.
0 Kudos
roberto14
Visitor

"roberto14" wrote:
There is an issue on BrighScript deployment when custom directories or files are added to the package.. The plugin does not save the last configuration for the project.
ie: add "components" directory into project root", every time I deploy the app I have to explicitly select the "components" directory.. and it is painful :x

I just found out that selecting each file individually works as I wanted.. still, selecting a directory is not working and should be fixed.
0 Kudos
bosborne
Visitor

The issue where it does not remember the last deployment config is very frustrating. I have to go through the export process each time manually and select the "components" directory.

Any hope to get this fixed?
0 Kudos
marcelo_cabral
Roku Guru

The Eclipse plugin do not recognize the function VAL() with two parameters, but it does support according the documentation, here is an example I use with success, but it shows as an error:

m.charFood = (fcheck and Val("0x80", 16)) = Val("0x80",16)
0 Kudos