Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JD1978

NFL app will NOT open at all

We have deleted/reinstalled several times. When reinstalling, It doesn't give you the option to subscribe. When you click on the app to open, the cirlce turns and goes right back to the home screen. 
It will NOT open. I have signed in to my Roku account and it says installed. Again, there is nowhere to open to agree to terms of subscription payments. I have deleted, unplugged and restarted all of our Roku (smart) TV's/boxes. The only thing I haven't done is factory reset everything. REALLY not trying to have to go down that road. Is there any way to check the NFL app?? Why is it not opening at all? Why doesn't it go to the subscribe option when reinstalling? HELP!!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.