Dear Roku Developers,
- The Kopytko Framework is a renderer (React alike) that allows you to write your components directly in brs files using object literals. No extensive XML files are required anymore.
- Routing, HTTP service, Store, Promise, Rx, Cache, and other tools you can use in your app.
- Powerful import and mock system. You don't have to use script tags anymore. Add your dependencies directly in the brs files and they will be imported during compilation.
- External modules that work with npm. They are added to the app like regular npm packages.
- Kopytko Unit Testing Framework that is built on top of Roku Unit Testing Framework with additional layers that make writing tests more efficient (mocking mechanism, new assert functions and more).
- ESLinter plugin to keep your code consistent and clean.
The ecosystem is open-source and tested in production. We are still improving it and adding new features.
I encourage you to try it out and let us know what you think! Please raise issues and feel free to submit PR's.
You can find out more here: