Roku Developer Program

Developers and content creators—a complete solution for growing an audience directly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddyszel320
Level 7

Is Certification testing dead?

Jump to solution

Since Saturday, Feb. 14, 2021 I've been trying to get my channel through certification testing, but I keep getting a screen that says there is an internal error, try back later. This has been going on for 4 days. I anyone else getting through testing?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTomC
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Is Certification testing dead?

Jump to solution

Thanks for reporting this issue, and our apologies for the impact this has had on your channel publishing timeline.

The automated certification testing service is still functional. Unfortunately, our error messages in some instances are vague or inaccurate, which is what you've been encountering. We are working on updating the service to include error messages that are both more accurate and more useful.

In the meantime, please do contact our Partner Success team via this web contact form. They can offer more detailed insight into the specific error in your channel.

Thanks for your patience.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
thomasferraro
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am getting error in Static Analysis since about then too:

"We are experiencing problems contacting the service. Please try submitting your changes again or refreshing your web browser."

Would be nice to hear from someone who knows whether it's something I am doing, or the system really has been down for two weeks. Thanks

0 Kudos
ddyszel320
Level 7

Jump to solution

I did hear back from Roku. There was a glitch with the active certification process, but they have resolved it.

@thomasferraro wrote:

I am getting error in Static Analysis since about then too:

"We are experiencing problems contacting the service. Please try submitting your changes again or refreshing your web browser."

Would be nice to hear from someone who knows whether it's something I am doing, or the system really has been down for two weeks. Thanks

0 Kudos
thomasferraro
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm still getting same error on Static Analysis

0 Kudos
ddyszel320
Level 7

Jump to solution

I would suggest letting Ro

@thomasferraro wrote:

I'm still getting same error on Static Analysis

ku know about the problem.  

This is where I sent my problem:   partnersuccess@roku.com

0 Kudos
RokuTomC
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Thanks for reporting this issue, and our apologies for the impact this has had on your channel publishing timeline.

The automated certification testing service is still functional. Unfortunately, our error messages in some instances are vague or inaccurate, which is what you've been encountering. We are working on updating the service to include error messages that are both more accurate and more useful.

In the meantime, please do contact our Partner Success team via this web contact form. They can offer more detailed insight into the specific error in your channel.

Thanks for your patience.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos