Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sawood6626
Visitor

How to test store purchases on side loaded channel?

I haven't been able to find documentation on how to test purchases on a side loaded channel. I understand how to add items to the store, how to set a private channel to be used for billing testing, and how to set up test users. However, if something goes wrong, I have no way of knowing what went wrong since there is no access to the debug console when testing a private channel. The only link I found in Roku's documentation is broken:

If you are new to creating in-channel products and running them as a side-loaded channel on a Roku device, see the tutorial in Roku Billing and In-Channel Purchasing[/url:3u3zzlhh].

Does anyone know where to find the proper documentation on testing product purchases on side loaded channels? Or can anyone explain how to do that?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Veeta
Visitor

Re: How to test store purchases on side loaded channel?

From https://blog.roku.com/developer/testing ... g-products

This new feature makes it easier to test channels integrated with Roku Standard Billing in a side-loaded channel by providing access to the developer console for debugging and logging real purchases against the Roku Channel Store.
0 Kudos