Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chaklasiyanikun
Roku Guru

How to Disable Video player by-default operations like FW/Rewind/Ok hud Visibility.

I used a video node in Roku and displayed Custom Hud in a video player. Custom Hud Successfully Displayed. But, It's only displayed on buffering state. It's not Displayed in playing state. In the video player Playing state performed by default operations. In playing state Custom Hud is displayed. I also checked with `m.video.visible = false`. But, It, Displayed behind of video player. I tried with `m.video.setFocus(false)`. It's successfully disabled. But, I think It's bad practice. Does Anyone know how to do this or any other way available to perform this?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
necrotek
Roku Guru

Re: How to Disable Video player by-default operations like FW/Rewind/Ok hud Visibility.

Are you setting the video player enableUI field to false?

0 Kudos
chaklasiyanikun
Roku Guru

Re: How to Disable Video player by-default operations like FW/Rewind/Ok hud Visibility.

Yes, I tried with this enableUI="false". But, Using this only Position bar will be disabled. and also tried with enableTrickPlay="false". But, Using this It's disabled by default Hud operations. But, one thing I do not understand In, In buffering state, Custom Hud It Displayed successfully. But playing state not working. It's displayed. But, behind of video player.

0 Kudos