Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gil_Dawson
Channel Surfer

How can I verify my pkg file name?

Hi--

I would like to verify the name of the .pkg file that I had uploaded and submitted for this latest version of my public channel.

I downloaded the package file from my Current Package-Specific Properties, but it's Zipped and I could not open it.

I tried The Unarchiver.app (V3.11.1), Archive Utility (V10.10), Pacifist (V3.5.9) and Stuffit Expander (V16.0.5), all uder MacOS 10.11.5. None worked.

I'm sending the file to a Windows colleague, but is there another way that I can verify my current channel version's .pkg file's name?

--Gil
--Gil
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
EnTerr
Roku Guru

Re: How can I verify my pkg file name?

You can't - the bundle you download is encrypted now.
But, find the "access code" link in the dev.portal page you downloaded the bundle and install it on a Roku that way (can be done that way before public-ing) - then you can check the version by pressing "*" on the app icon - or via ECP ( :8060/query/apps).

Please delete your other post, since it is a dupe - click on viewtopic.php?f=34&t=95185 and find the mark to click on
0 Kudos
Gil_Dawson
Channel Surfer

Re: How can I verify my pkg file name?

Thanks, EnTerr--

That'll get me going.

Sorry about the dupe.

--Gil
--Gil
0 Kudos