Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gil_Dawson
Channel Surfer

How can I Manage My In-Channel Products?

The Roku documentation (https://sdkdocs.roku.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3736148#RokuBillingandIn-ChannelPurchasing(Sin...), suggests that, under the "My Channels" section of our Developer Home page, there is supposed to be a "Manage My In-Channel Products" link.

There isn't. Instead there's the phrase ""Roku Billing Initiated", which suggests that maybe the sign-up process might not have completed. What do you suppose is wrong, and how can I fix it?

--Gil
--Gil
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
EnTerr
Roku Guru

Re: How can I Manage My In-Channel Products?

It's a manu-matic process.
If i remember, at some point you would have clicked a link to initiate that process, which would send you email with a document to sign and return back to RokuCo. After accepting your PDF papers, dev.support will flip a switch on your account and then you will start seeing extra menus.

Check your email folders. Couple of years ago the email was coming from "enrollment@roku.com", titled "Additional Information Required" - don't know about now. If you got it, follow instructions. If not, ring developer at roku.com for help.
0 Kudos
Gil_Dawson
Channel Surfer

Thanks, EnTerr--

I recall a rather elaborate process a month ago where we "signed" a pdf and the ads started flowing, but maybe something got overlooked by one of us. [Not saying who.]

I'll write to the address you suggested. Thanks for steering me in the right direction.

--Gil
--Gil
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

Hi Gil, you need to send your W9 or W-8BEN form (if not in USA) to enrollment [at] roku.com. You might also copy developer [at] roku.com in case the first email somehow doesn't get to where it is supposed to go.

- Joel
0 Kudos
Gil_Dawson
Channel Surfer

Thanks, Joel--

We're on it.

--Gil
--Gil
0 Kudos