Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cocotower
Roku Guru

Error during anylsis of channels with In-Channel Products

While running the analysis on a channel I did a minor update of, Roku declared that there was an Error with the Product Groups, claiming that I didn't have products grouped, which I've had for years.

The first thing I tried worked... simply click on Products -> All Product Groups -> "Group name" -> Click the box for "Group Name" to highlight all products for this group -> Click (-) Remove From Group - > Click on "Channel List" -> "Product Name" to highlight all products -> Add to Group...

You're essentially removing all your products from the GROUP they're in, Saving the group, then going back and adding the products back to the same group.  Now the Analysis error goes away.

This bug is apparently just during analysis of a new package and doesn't affect an existing published channel.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.