Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tchadv
Reel Rookie

Does roku support Vimeo event live streaming in customize channel?

Hi All,

So i already have setup Livestream at Vimeo through events. Now new feature is to setup this existing Vimeo event Livestream on Roku. 

After reading through different blogs i couldn't find a way to get Vimeo live stream link. I know how to get general Vimeo video link using Vimeo pro account. 

Is Vimeo live streaming events supported in roku ? If yes then please let me know how to get live stream link for feed.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
toesinthesand
Binge Watcher

Re: Does roku support Vimeo event live streaming in customize channel?

I was trying to find the same answer a year ago. I contacted Vimeo for a link provided from Vimeo to use to link in the code for the Roku. I have tried multiple times to get an answer from Vimeo and never received an answer. If you get a response with Vimeo please post here. I would like the same answer. 

If were easy, everyone would do it. Problems are opportunities to learn, but there is a lot of banging your head against the wall to get there.
0 Kudos