Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
speechles
Roku Guru

Re: Developer mode error

https://docs.roku.com/published/usertermsandconditions/en/us

Continue to further this discussion by creating more noise in this thread will only hurt your chances. Remember big brother is watching. Wave. 🙂

0 Kudos
donfaco
Channel Surfer

Oh no!!! Big brother!!! Ohh! XD ... And bla bla bla bla . Can't believe XD

speechles
Roku Guru

You are not the first and will not be the last. I suspect Brazil. Piracy is rampant there and since Roku recently opened that market they are going to stomp on pirates. Apologies if that was you. But you were being bad. Bad gets a spanking.

0 Kudos
donfaco
Channel Surfer

Can't believe you spend your time here...

speechles
Roku Guru

Waiting for the exhale. Don't hold your breath til you are unbanned. Might be forever.

0 Kudos
donfaco
Channel Surfer

Ohhhh no!!! Life is outside the screen boy. It's true. Go for a walk or something. Be happy. Bye.

speechles
Roku Guru

But this is fun. It is a virtual talk to teach you about patience. And how the world works. And why bad people are punished. And how bad people make themselves known and spotted. And why the world works like it does. You should be interested to have that talk.

Why would you even be on the radar to get banned or suspended? Why does suspension/ban occur? Why does Roku do that? It isn't by chance or random. It happens for a reason. You yourself know the reason you were banned/suspended as only you could. We can only take educated guesses.

You can reveal yourself as a pirate or an innocent pawn. You have done neither. Hence we assume you are a pirate. That is all. Nothing personal. Just that pirates deserve to be spoken to harsh and direct.

0 Kudos
donfaco
Channel Surfer

Can you see that all of this is about a small machine that has no real meaning in life? You don't know what I've done. You are only trying to guess something. Maybe you are right, maybe not, who cares? And you have been losing time, I think. While you can be kissing your girl or in soccer, running, etc, you are worries about something without real meaning. Are you getting my message?

speechles
Roku Guru

I work from home. It is pandemic. I work on the Roku. So you might say this takes very little to no effort. This can be done from the beach. From home. The beauty of the internet and forums is you can read it from your leisure anywhere on the globe.

That means you must think you are the most important thing on this planet. You keep bumping this other fellows thread. I just reply back that you are blowing your chances of ever being taken serious that you are not a filthy dirty eye-patch, parrot on shoulder, peg leg wearing, hook hand carrying, pirate.

Sir please remove your pirate hat, eye-patch, and shoo that parrot off your shoulder when you say you are not a pirate!

I mean we can only assume. Roku doesn't punish good people. Roku is God here. You must pray to God that they help you. We can only read you the Roku bible which I have already done. We must trust in the TOS and the Roku Gods to help you if you are truly innocent. Otherwise you will surely erupt into flames.

PS.. that "soccer" comment. Is that because Brazil the biggest sport there is football which you know I am American politely reference as "soccer" to me. That only furthers my point. Sir take off the hook hand and peg leg too when you announce your departure from piracy.

For real though, if you are honestly innocent and never pirated a day in your life on your Roku by all means accept my apology. We cannot be too sure since so many cry wolf.

There are two sides to every coin and we cannot make heads or tails. You are correct.

0 Kudos
donfaco
Channel Surfer

Have a nice day. I'm not going to lose more time here. Also, I don't have the level to talk to so Honorable person like you. Bye My friend.