Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

Re: Channel submitted in December is still pending review.

Regarding the backlog, please see my post here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=84123

- Joel
0 Kudos
Romans_I_XVI
Roku Guru

Thanks Joel! Good just to have some feedback on this.

Oh, and to anyone who is interested, my status just changed from unpublished to testing 😄
0 Kudos

We also want to say "Thank You" to Joel for the update.

@Romans_I_XVI

Oh, and to anyone who is interested, my status just changed from unpublished to testing 😄

If you don't mind saying, can you share with us the date when you submitted your app?

Also, did you receive an email notification as to the change in status of your app? Or, did you have to log into your dev account to see this?
0 Kudos
Romans_I_XVI
Roku Guru

Submitted January 5th. And yes I received an email saying "testing has begun!" .

I know you submitted towards the end of January so you might have a couple weeks to go, but based on Joel's post they seem to be getting things moving along more quickly now (or at least they are trying to).
0 Kudos
vickyu
Visitor

So far, 9 Months Waiting and Counting!

Yes, you saw that right, yesterday, March 4th 2015, made it 9 full months that we have been waiting for our channel to be published in the USA and Canada. We were told that our channel will be published in the USA and Canada on March 4th 2015. Up until this moment, our channel has still not been published. All three emails that we sent since yesterday to inquire why the Channel was not published are still unanswered.

Has anyone had this type of experience waiting for 9 months? Or is this a record?
0 Kudos
BradC
Channel Surfer

"vickyu" wrote:
We were told that our channel will be published in the USA and Canada on March 4th 2015

I don't understand. What does this mean? who told you this? I've never heard of rokuco giving a date like that. IS there other information you left out?
♦MiniGolf♦HangMan♦Brain Puck♦Retro Tennis♦BORK♦FLIP♦Pathogen♦Pathogen 2♦Shut the Box♦Birdie♦Logic♦Dots♦Pool♦küglo♦Bubble Wrap♦Trivia Channel♦Mancala♦Air Hockey♦Weather♦CAMERA♦Your Photos Screensaver♦Desert Beauty Screensaver♦Wild Lakes Screensaver♦
0 Kudos

Submitted January 5th. And yes I received an email saying "testing has begun!"

Very cool. Thank you, Romans.
Hopefully we'll be coming up in the queue soon.
0 Kudos
DeanLach
Roku Guru

There's a notice regarding this posted on the Blog, don't panic.

There is a backlog, a very large one.

Hey, you could blame those guys who pile on the food and church channels (ha ha.)

Plus there's the new Checklist to contend with.
Cut that Cable!
0 Kudos