Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
machan605
Visitor

Change the Channel text

Hi.

I'm updating my channel and I got a report " P1 =  naming-consistency - Channel text says: "Veracidad" on the Roku home " ,

I've been looking in my account to change this text to the name that I got in the update.

Do you guy know where can I find this section so I can change, I really appreciate if you can help me with this issue
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
EnTerr
Roku Guru

Re: Change the Channel text

There are couple of places when you provide the channel name - one is in the "manifest" file in your app root, the other is in somewhere in the developer web portal, channel properties. Check and fix there if you understand what this cryptic feedback is - otherwise reply to the Co feedback email asking what do they mean.
0 Kudos
machan605
Visitor

"EnTerr" wrote:
There are couple of places when you provide the channel name - one is in the "manifest" file in your app root, the other is in somewhere in the developer web portal, channel properties. Check and fix there if you understand what this cryptic feedback is - otherwise reply to the Co feedback email asking what do they mean.

Thanks do you have the Co feedback email by anychance???'
0 Kudos
EnTerr
Roku Guru

"machan605" wrote:

How did you get this feedback "P1 =  naming-consistency - Channel text says ..." in the first place? 
I imagine by email - so hit "Reply"!

For general inquiries, the email is developer (at) roku.com - albeit not recommended because of known low-response rate
0 Kudos
machan605
Visitor

"EnTerr" wrote:
"machan605" wrote:

How did you get this feedback "P1 =  naming-consistency - Channel text says ..." in the first place? 
I imagine by email - so hit "Reply"!

For general inquiries, the email is developer (at) roku.com - albeit not recommended because of known low-response rate

Ive been  intouch with the developer department an I ask where can I change that information 
they only said that it is in the naming section.
I looked an I can't find that section
0 Kudos