Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
puremix
Visitor

Application Packager giving error "Invalid Password"

I am trying to package my application and download it but Packager gives me error as "Failed: Invalid Password" every time I introduce the Password I got from the genkey command using Putty or Command Prompt. I have regenerated several new dev keys and made sure that the current Dev ID matched the corresponding Password. I have also tried to update the box to the last system update, resetting the device to factory defaults and relinking. Please does someone know what's the problem?

Model: 3100X - Roku 2 XS
Software version 6.2 / Build 6003
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
cpjamloki
Visitor

Re: Application Packager giving error "Invalid Password"

puremix,
regenerate your password(i mean using genkey create new password), and copy paste safely. i think you are doing wrongly copy - paste may be there would be space also. if you will get same error this time do't copy - paste ..type your password safely.
0 Kudos
puremix
Visitor

Re: Application Packager giving error "Invalid Password"

I think the problem is with our Roku 2 XS device (model 3100X). I've tried with another Roku 2500X and it worked this time! Not sure what is wrong with the 2 XS, but thanks for your assistance!
0 Kudos