Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greubel
Visitor

Re: Another Home Media Channel

No, it requires some sort of server for the http get requests.
0 Kudos
wpbear
Visitor

ok thanks, not what I need then.
0 Kudos
PutneySwope
Visitor

Im trying to add a Roku folder to htdocs but it wont let me since it cant be modified. How can I do this?
0 Kudos
greubel
Visitor

If this is Vista and you installed the server as a service, you may need to "run as administrator" to add to the folder. This is just a guess, what platform and server are you on and how did you install the server ?
0 Kudos
PutneySwope
Visitor

Im using MAC OS 10.4. I installed the Abyss Web Server and that seemed ok.
0 Kudos
hammerpocket
Visitor

I got an error running the iTunes table builder and discovered that it's an Intel-only app. Is that necessary? I'm using an iMac G5.
0 Kudos
greubel
Visitor

Yes, tables was compiled on the Intel platform. Need someone to compile tables under G5 and send me the result. I will post it on the web site for download. If your interested, email support@chaneru.com
0 Kudos
greubel
Visitor

There is a missing step in setting up a mac. Please check the web site www.chaneru.com mac section.
0 Kudos
greubel
Visitor

Could use some feedback from anyone trying the channel, usage, comments, suggestions.
support@chaneru.com
Thanks !
0 Kudos
hammerpocket
Visitor

I would like to try the channel, but have the previously-mentioned PPC G5 problem at the moment. My wife's work MacBook may be back from repair soon, so I could try it with that. In the meantime, is the Tables compile process something that I (a non-programmer) could do - like a gcc command? I'm willing to do it if it's not too hard to explain. I've got the Apple developer tools installed, if needed.
0 Kudos