Roku Developer Program

Developers and content creators—a complete solution for growing an audience directly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adamkaz
Level 7

Account issues

I got a notification that our email address was changed this morning to our email address with a string of random characters concatenated to the end of it. Luckily the password stayed the same so I was able to log in and fix it.  (And change our password)

It was an invalid email address though, so I don't know how it could have been changed to this.

Also, the "payment info" page seems to have defaulted to an "un-enrolled" state. This is the same on other developer accounts I manage. Is everyone experiencing this issue?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Account issues

Please PM me info on the dev.account for which email got jumbled, as well as other accounts that got unbilled, so our support guys can have a look.
0 Kudos
renojim
Level 8

Re: Account issues

I meant to respond to this after I checked what happens when I click on the "Payment Information" link. It looks like I'm not enrolled as well. We'll see if I get my payment for December in the next few days.

-JT

P.S - I wanted to copy and paste the "Payment Information" link, but you can't right click on the link without activating the link. Another Developer Site Pain.
0 Kudos