Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will an Emerson model lc329emxf connect to roku remote

I need to know , because I've been trying to connect my Roku remote to my Emerson TV model lc329emxf any advice would help 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Will an Emerson model lc329emxf connect to roku remote

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @P34CHY_CH40S!

Thank you for reaching out. We'd be more than happy to help you pair your Roku remote with your Emerson TV.

Before proceeding, kindly let us know the following so we can assess your concern better and provide you with an accurate resolution possible:

• Specific Roku device you've plugged into your TV. Perhaps the serial number of it would do. 
  • Is this the remote that came with your Roku device? If not, what specific remote is this? Check this support link to help you Identify your Roku remote
  • Is this your first time setting up your Roku device on this TV? 

In the meantime, you may check these support articles to help you pair your remote:

Furthermore, you may also refer to this support article on How to set up your Roku voice remote to control your TV.

We'll be looking forward to your update!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.