Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bwarefl

Volume goes max on a Streaming Stick

I have a Roku Streaming Stick with a voice remote. All of a sudden, the volume runs to max on its own.  I've done system restarts, software updates, unplugged the device, replaced batteries, and tried another remote. Nothing seems to work.  I've seen posts about the Ultra, but nothing about a little ole streaming stick.  I can't think of anything else to do to avoid having the volume rise to deafening heights. Does anyone have any suggestions I haven't tried.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1

Re: Volume goes max on a Streaming Stick

Welcome to the Roku community, bwarefl! While a restart usually fixes things, it's good you've tried other troubleshooting steps. Is there a chance something's stuck in your remote's volume button? Maybe try cleaning it with some compressed air?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.