Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rayzyn21
Reel Rookie

Re: Free HDMI Cable Site Issue

Jump to solution

Yes! My device says it’s overheating. Found possible help with free extender from Roku, but when I fill out my information and try and click “continue” nothing happens. Tried several times with no luck. Very frustrating.

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @rayzyn21

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

When inputting the serial number, we would suggest making sure to put zeros instead of the letter O. Please note as well that serial numbers usually start with "YH". To know your device's exact serial number, navigate to Settings > System > About.

If still no luck, reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku stick for further assistance.

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
mique1375

Re: Unable to claim free HDMI Extender

Jump to solution

This one is also overheating

CT3914389048

0 Kudos
Ticktank

Re: Problems with Roku Streaming Stick overheating

Jump to solution

I have the same problem, and your form for the free extender doesn't seem to work!

My roku devices serial number does not start with YH, mind starts with C.

Now what????

GodParti
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am going through the same exact issue right now.

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Unable to claim free HDMI Extender

Jump to solution

Hey @mique1375

Thanks for the post.

Try using this serial number (YF004S389048) to the HDMI extender form and see if it will go through. If not, please let us know so we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Ticktank @GodParti

We're here to help!

Could you tell us first more about the issue you're running into? Please also reply here with the serial number/device ID of the affected Roku sticks. You can check my post above to know where it can be located.

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
rayzyn21
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

CT3887508878 Is the serial number 

0 Kudos
GodParti
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My Roku constantly overheats. I purchase an extended cable on my own and it still overheats. Every time I try to submit a claim here for a free HDMI cable extender it does not let us complete it. Im able to fill out the form what does not let us click the button to complete. I've tried multiple platforms and servers and still cannot send it. My serial number is 21312C421488

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@rayzyn21 @GodParti

Appreciate the prompt reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.