Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: USB Power Cable with Long-range Wireless Receiver

@Boink  If the cable was available it’s $20. A new Roku Stick 4K is $49.99

0 Kudos
dsv054
Reel Rookie

Maybe your issue is different than mine…

I swapped in the cable from a Roku stick on our other TV and everything worked fine. Definitely not a bad remote. 

0 Kudos
Boink
Channel Surfer

Yeah, I know this information. That’s why it’s so upsetting. The Roku worked great. But not resolving a common issue nor having the replacement part in stock, that’s where I switch brands.

Jenrainey
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issues. For months, the TV would stop streaming, then kick back in again. Discovered that jiggling the stick would sometimes work. I pulled removed the HDMI cord from the ROKU stick and saw the pins were all bent. The USB Powercord with Long Range Wireless Receiver has been out of stock, so   I ordered a USB power cord from Amazon, but it's not compatible.  How can I get a replacement part?  S/N 23131A/O4449, Model 3810X. 

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@Jenrainey  You cannot get a replacement cable. They are out of stock. The cable is $20. Unfortunately your only choice is to buy a New Roku

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you have not already, can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@MLD1 @Rodelarick @Boink 

Thanks for the posts and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MG11

Hi, I have had the same problem with my roku power cable. It’s been temperamental since purchased but now has completely stopped working. My serial number is 213125956565. I have only owned it for 9 months and rarely move it so this seems ridiculous. 

Thanks,

Margaret

0 Kudos
Boink
Channel Surfer

Danny,

You do realize that without this cord the Roku is completely useless. Unless the customer wrote down their SN or still has the box, there is no way to get this information from the Roku stick. 

This is what is so infuriating. As a Roku employee, how did you not think of this? There are non-Roku employees offering better customer service and advice than actual employees. Quit giving us the run around. I have provided my SN, model number and have been told someone would be in contact with me, yet I get nothing. 

0 Kudos
Jenrainey
Reel Rookie

Have you checked the stick? Mine has the Serial Number, model number and a QR code (which links to nothing) on the actual stick.  

0 Kudos