Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigHH
Reel Rookie

Re: USB Power Cable with Long-range Wireless Receiver

No. It went to the community.I didn't sign in. So, here is what I sent:

213986760158 - The stick is fine, the extender cord is fine. The small usb plug that inserts into stick is loose & won't stay in tight enough for a good connection. All I need is the 15" cable that goes into the stick replaced and all will be good. You should sell them and the remotes separate because they are the items that are touched/used physically daily. The stick stays put. Thanks.....

smalljeff

Same issue with two Roku streaming sticks. I will not pay $40 to replace these cables which as shown from all these posts are clearly defective. I'll give Roku a chance and will provide my serial numbers. They are 21513E981198 and 213172956920. If I don't get a positive response, I too will look elsewhere. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
edurst
Reel Rookie

Hello,

Our Roku 3810x was working fine and then recently we started receiving insufficient power and low power.  We have used it plugged directly into the TV with the USB power extender cable and even with it plugged into an outlet.  I noticed that the small end on the USB power cable is broken.  I have no clue what cased this but wondering if there is a defect with the cable.  Serial # 223063431607.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@smalljeff

Thanks for the post and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@edurst

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that your device is no longer under warranty. If you need a replacement cable for your Roku device, you can purchase one on our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories

For more information about our device warranty, visit our Support page here: Player warranty and license agreement

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mmclayton

Hello,

I am also having the same problem and see that the replacement is out of stock.  I bought this only about years ago.

My SN 213047433259

0 Kudos
edurst
Reel Rookie

Hi Danny,

The cable appears to be out of stock online.  The person I chatted with from Roku said that I would have to purchase a new device.  They said I can purchase from Roku and get 30% off.  I asked to speak with a manager, and they said they would have a manager reach out to me but that was two days ago and still haven't heard from anyone.  

My husband looked at the cable, plugged it in and looks like the light goes on when I plug it (into wall with Roku adapter and cables) and still get an insufficient power message.

Where do we go from here?   Do you have an actual phone number that I can call?  To me it is poor customer service (with any company) if their customers can't speak to a live person.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Mmclayton

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that your device is no longer under warranty. It's possible that the remote may be on its way out. If you need a replacement remote for your Roku device, you can purchase a compatible remote on our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories

For more information about our device warranty, visit our Support page here: Player warranty and license agreement

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@edurst

Thanks for the post.

It looks like you are currently in touch with our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with them moving forward as they would best be able to assist you with your issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
edurst
Reel Rookie

Hello,

The only thing the support team has told me is I have to purchase a new one and I can do that through you and get 30% off.  No one has worked with me on the Insufficient Power message that appears when it is plugged into your adapter which is in turn plugged into the wall.  I am told to provide hours that someone can contact me, I have provided this information twice and no one has reached out.

0 Kudos