Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mroop
Streaming Star

Re: UPDATE: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Check where?

Robert1021
Streaming Star

Re: UPDATE: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Not fixed....voice control turns tv on, adjusts volume but does NOT turn off tv.

Software was updated but obviously the fix doesnt fix everything.  Followed all the other gyrations regarding remote, take batteries out, set up control again etc etc etc.  Roku express is perhaps 4/5 months old.  Worked fine with Samsung TV when initially purchased.

Cheeseman

Tralfazz
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My Sharp Roku TV miraculously fixed itself so I have volume and mute again.  Afraid to try the voice remote I purchased, because that was when the problem started.

VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

And they just can’t fix it

is this corporate espionage ?

For some this has been going on since March

for me since May

0 Kudos
VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Seems things are going down with zero fixes

I’m  getting ready to switch

0 Kudos
Robert1021
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Does NOT work

VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

if your new remote won’t work( same as mine)

demand credit for it

0 Kudos
Robert1021
Streaming Star

Re: Roku remote stopped controlling tv volume.

Jump to solution

This is from your troubleshooting - doesnt fix anything - try fixing the update sent out in May  - thats when you screwed everything up.  Useless.

VAR
Roku Guru

Re: Volume not working properly

Jump to solution

It’s not your equipment it the update

to version 10.0.0

some have been having problems since march

roku will implode if they can’t get control 

0 Kudos
VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

You’re not alone

0 Kudos