Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bo59

TV Remote isn't working properly

Jump to solution

I have a Hisense 65 inch tv. It did not come with a voice remote but I wanted to know if I purchase a new voice remote will it pair up with my TV

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TV Remote isn't working properly

Jump to solution

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Bo59!

I appreciate you reaching out for support about using another Roku voice remote to control your Hisense Roku TV. I'd be happy to provide further information.

In addition to what our Community Expert provided above, you may use/pair the Roku Voice Remote to control your Hisense Roku TV. You may pair our newly released Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd Edition to your TV. With 50% more battery life than the previous edition, your remote typically lasts three months on a single charge and also features backlit buttons.

Furthermore, we also offer the Roku TV Remote, which works well with all the Roku-branded TVs. 

I hope you find this information helpful.

Happy Streaming! 💜
Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

I assume it's a Hisense Roku TV.  Yes, any of the voice remotes will work with your TV, but you'll need another working remote to go through the pairing process.  As long as it's connected to your network, you can also use the mobile app if you don't have a working remote.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Bo59!

I appreciate you reaching out for support about using another Roku voice remote to control your Hisense Roku TV. I'd be happy to provide further information.

In addition to what our Community Expert provided above, you may use/pair the Roku Voice Remote to control your Hisense Roku TV. You may pair our newly released Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd Edition to your TV. With 50% more battery life than the previous edition, your remote typically lasts three months on a single charge and also features backlit buttons.

Furthermore, we also offer the Roku TV Remote, which works well with all the Roku-branded TVs. 

I hope you find this information helpful.

Happy Streaming! 💜
Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.