Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku voice remote right arrow button not working again

so I have the Roku voice remote and the right button always needed a hard press for it to work... but now it has just stopped working all together. this is my second voice remote I’ve bought from amazon (this last one I bought back in sept 2023 and the first one I bought in January 2023) THIS IS THE WORST REMOTE EVER.!!! I’VE TRIED EVERYTHING SUGGESTED ON THIS SITE AND NOTHING WORKS. I SHOULDN’T HAVE TO BUY A NEW REMOTE. I’VE ALREADY BOUGHT 2 IN LESS THAN A YEAR. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku voice remote right arrow button not working again

Welcome to the Roku Community, @bsidejunkie!

We appreciate you reaching out for support. We'd be happy to help you find the best resolution possible.

Rest assured that I will coordinate this with our Support team for additional reinforcement. Kindly keep an eye on your inbox as I will contact you there to gather further information.

Your continuous patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.