Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boldie

Roku TV volume trouble with remote shortcut buttons

Jump to solution

When I press the disney button on the roku remote, disney loads up as it normally would if I powered the tv on and opened it through the app except my speaker doesn't turn on and theres no volume even from the TV. When I press the Netflix button on the remote it loads up fine and powers on the speaker and volume is fine. Anyone know why the disney button doesn't work or how to fix it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV volume trouble with remote shortcut buttons

Jump to solution

Hi @boldie,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this concern of yours to our attention, and we would like to assist. To solve this issue, kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Remove the affected channel by highlighting it from the channel tile and pressing the star (*) button. Then select the remove option.
  2. Do a system restart by navigating to Settings > System > System Restart.
  3. Add the channel back by searching for it from the "Streaming Store."

After performing these steps, kindly check to see if you notice any difference. Keep us posted.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV volume trouble with remote shortcut buttons

Jump to solution

Hi @boldie,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this concern of yours to our attention, and we would like to assist. To solve this issue, kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Remove the affected channel by highlighting it from the channel tile and pressing the star (*) button. Then select the remove option.
  2. Do a system restart by navigating to Settings > System > System Restart.
  3. Add the channel back by searching for it from the "Streaming Store."

After performing these steps, kindly check to see if you notice any difference. Keep us posted.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.