Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wildrose
Streaming Star

Roku Pro RC538 rechargeable remote

I bought the Pro remote rechargeable,  then it had issues and they sent a replacement now it is borking up again same way. My questions are:

1. How long is warranty and is it covered if bought from other than Roku direct? If replaced how long is that warranty? 

2. Since the charge port seems a little jacked is there any consideration to moving to a type C charge port?

Whats happening is i have to wiggle the charge cable before it starts to charge so i think the port might be loose . It doesn't hold a charge for very long. Plus when charging it displays 3% then jumps up, down, up, etc. Kind of random. Also while charging with the headphones in it'll like disconnect and blast sound into the room like the headphones aren't plugged in (now I lower the sound way down for unplugged in levels). (Scared the heck out of me the first time 😆).  The remote doesn't have a serial no. (TV is a 7105X, mod 55S405, s/w 11.5.0, build 4312-30). Thanks I love the remote and really need the headset port!

3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Pro RC538 rechargeable remote

Hi @Wildrose,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the issue with your Roku Voice Remote Pro and we want to make sure that we can get this resolved as soon as possible. 

In order to resolve this, issue, we would like to request the serial number of your Roku device that is paired with the Roku remote.

Once we have this information, I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
Wildrose
Streaming Star

you want me to post my serial no. Here rather than in an email??

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Wildrose,

Thanks for following up regarding your issue with the Roku remote.

Please feel free to post the information in a reply or if you feel more comfortable, you can send the information in a PM.

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further through email.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos