Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Do I need to buy a new one

Jump to solution

@lbooth68 @SF3 @thebrister 

Thanks for the posts.

We would be more than happy to look further into the issue for you. Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
-when did this issue start occurring

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ksgemini
Streaming Star

Re: Roku 4630X Hulu Exits After Viewing Show

Jump to solution

Have u updated the Hulu app?  Go to home highlight Hulu press star scroll up to update channel apologies if u already tried this.  It worked here also if it updates do system restart before trying Hulu again  good luck it is trying but the update did work for me. 

0 Kudos
VTRenegade
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

You might be forawarding it somewhere @RokuDanny-R but I’m fairly certain that department hasn’t done a **bleep** thing with it. 

0 Kudos
VTRenegade
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

It isn’t just a Hulu channel issue.  Just read through the 50 pages of complaints about it and you will see the same thing over and over again. It happens on all Apps for those who don’t just use Hulu can verify this just like I can. I use Amazon, Netflix, Peacock, Hulu, and several others.  It’s a Roku issue that Roku since last May has not resolved for anyone.  If you want a solution that works. By an Apple TV. Problem solved. 

0 Kudos
ksgemini
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I stand corrected. Sorry this is happening to people.  Mine was just Hulu and just certain channels .  Good luck 

0 Kudos
deb_ack
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I just updated Hulu (7 updates were available) and I'm updating Roku from v10 to v10.5 right now.  It is now restarting, so I'll see if the back button works from now on.

0 Kudos
SonOfSocrates
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just bought a new Roku tv but now I think I will take it back since they can't resolve the back button issue with Hulu. It makes me want to look at Google tv now.

0 Kudos
deb_ack
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

My back button is working like it should after I upgraded both Hulu and Roku yesterday (11/04/21).  I'm using a 3800 Roku Streaming Stick.

0 Kudos
deb_ack
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Yesterday, the back button worked like it should every time after upgrading both Hulu and Roku.

0 Kudos
VTRenegade
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I bought and Apple TV latest generation and have been totally pleased with it. Roku can keep their junk boxes. I’ll never use them again. 

0 Kudos