Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
megan123

Roku Express 4K remote skips channels in the guide

When I'm searching in guide with my Roku Express 4K remote and press the down, up, or side to side button, it skips multiple channels making it impossible to select what I want. I've replaced the batteries and restarted everything. This remote is only 2 months old and shouldn't need replacing although I see a few posts with this similar issue.  Says there is no tech support on this product and I didn't purchase the extended plan on Amazon because seriously, a product should last longer than this. Please help.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Express 4K remote skips channels in the guide

Hi @megan123,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us here and sharing the information. At the moment, we're aware of the issue, and it is under investigation for resolution. Rest assured that we're doing our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Once more information is available, we'll make sure to provide an update here in the Community.

In the meantime, you can perform a system restart to check if it resolves the issue. To do this, navigate to Settings > System > System Restart.

Keep us posted.

All the best,
Kash 

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lad140

Re: Roku Express 4K remote skips channels in the guide

I’m experiencing the same issue and the restart seems to have helped. Thank you 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.