Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hhollar
Reel Rookie

Remote won't access picture mode

Star button won't access picture mode an longer.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
hhollar
Reel Rookie

Re: Remote won't access picture mode

I had a Streambar Pro connected to my Roku TV via HDMI port. I unplugged the Streambar Pro speaker from my Roku TV. I paired my remote to the Roku TV (not the Streambar Pro), started a show, pressed the star button (*) on my remote and the picture settings appeared. I then reattached the Streambar Pro and found that the picture settings came back using the *.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Remote won't access picture mode

When you have a Streambar attached to a Roku TV things can get confusing.  You might want to use a different wallpaper on the TV vs. the Streambar so you know which one you're currently viewing.  You always need to use the TV's remote to access picture settings, so if you were viewing the Streambar and using its remote, the * would bring up settings applicable to the Streambar, not the TV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.