Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote tho not voice activated nor pairing type remote

Have a Roku remote that doesn't offer the pairing nor voice assistant.

When go to settings, TV picture settings, HDMI 3(eARC) which then says have no signal after selection.

The next screen that appears is the home screen yet not able to navigate the menu.

When press the arrow keys get a message that either download the Roku app otherwise go to a Web site which did that since not able to download Roku app cause Oogle Google says that's a problem.

Point that is having problems with billing on Apple device that then doesn't let person somebody download a free app.

Looking for an answer to that problem which is to navigate from that home screen at HDMI(3ARC) selection on menu home screen

Thanks.

Daniel Gringo Danz.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Remote tho not voice activated nor pairing type remote

Do you have a Roku TV or a Roku device connected to a TV?  Can you post some pictures of what you're seeing?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Remote tho not voice activated nor pairing type remote

This description is confusing to me, but I think it MIGHT involve hooking a Roku player to a Roku TV.  If my GUESS is correct, remember that as soon as you switch the Roku TV to the Roku player input, you will then be using the Roku PLAYER remote, even though it may look nearly identical to the TV remote, each has its own functionality.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.