Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Remote Covers for Roku Devices

Jump to solution

Oh, I see now.  Thanks for the clarification.  🙂  

I did have to look at the pictures of the three-pack Voice Pro cover set on Amazon again, and found out in the pictures the Voice Pro cover set doesn’t come with the wrist straps.  Seems like whatever company OEM’d these only supplies the wrist straps with some models of the covers and not in others. That is kind of similar to the remotes supplied with the Nintendo Wii and Wii-U consoles; those are compatible with the wrist strap things.  The Wii Remote wrist straps are slightly bigger than the Roku remote cover ones however.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Drow-75r
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just purchased CoreAudio’s silicon Roku remote sleeve at Wally World for $5.  I got blue and 2 issues I already have, the top of the cover is fitted for the angle but the cover does not come down far enuf. The result is the cover will land on the power button once the remote and cover have been together for a few minutes and then the cover hits the power button and it turns off. The other issue was it says glow in the dark and so far it doesn’t. The only resolution I can think of for the slipping cover is to glue it on. 

0 Kudos
Poppa49

Jump to solution

Do any of the covers reduce the annoying, accidental, push of the poorly-placed mute button?  It is maddening!  Roku support was useless 'it's a design feature'.  Thx in advance!

Poppa49

0 Kudos
Bismarck318
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I use a small plastic zip bag, keeps the remotes clean, & keeps the legends from wearing off.

0 Kudos