Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
donb
Roku Guru

Re: Volume starts to go up all the way with just one click of voice remote pro

I have long since provided my tracker ID but the issue is still not resolved. 

I am wondering how anyone can initiate a tracker ID when pressing any button ceases the issue.

0 Kudos
RoseQueen
Channel Surfer

@RokuDanny-R 

I already posted all the info almost 2 months ago and nobody ever got back to me.  Here it is again

Device model: 3930RW-Roku Express

Serial number:  X00400R80RT6

Device ID: S00929980RT6

OS version: 11.5.0 build 4235-AE

Tracker ID: T6-445-926

Steps to reproduce the issue are simply using the volume up button on side of roku voice remote pro.  This issue maybe happens 3 out of 10 times trying to raise volume of TV

TV brand and model:  LG 43UH6100-UH

SammyStreamer69
Reel Rookie

Why are you still asking us to do your job for you? Multiple people have posted the info you keep asking for and nothing has been resolved. Since Roku has not rolled back to the previous update in order to properly test for bugs in the new version, it is clear that we aren't a priority for you. I will just throw my stuff in the trash when it doesn't work any more and I'll recommend to everyone I know to steer clear of Roku.

ghouston
Binge Watcher

Since all @RokuDanny-R can do is copy and paste his macro, I'll just copy and paste the same thing over and over, too.

"Yeah, it's because @RokuDanny-R keeps marking the thread as "solved" when it's not and hasn't ever been. The Forum Moderators suck and don't represent our issues at all...as evidenced by this entire thread."

Pasting macros asking for the same information over and over that has already been given to you for MONTHS is just giving us more reason to dump your **bleep** product, Roku.

Holidays or not, you put out buggy, destructive updates MONTHS ago. There is zero compassion for you or your time off for the holidays. There is zero understanding or patience for your lack of urgency for these issues.

You understand you're not the only game in town, right?

Mojo2608

Volume delay then keeps going

Roku ultra 4670x 11.5.0 build 4312-46 pro remote. Sony Bravia 950 series tv with lg sound bar. While watching TV (any app, show, etc) if I pick up the remote to turn the tv down, up, or mute, the volume may or may not delay for a second or 2 before it starts moving. When this delay happens, it will keep running the tv volume in that direction. We have to keep pressing the opposite button to make it stop then will keep going in that direction most of the time. This all only started several months ago like it had an update and totally messed up the software or something. 

0 Kudos
donb
Roku Guru

I just received the following response from Roku support...

"Hi Don,

I apologize for the trouble caused. Our team has acknowledged this issue and working on it as we speak. We will keep you informed on the progress via email. In the meanwhile, the ticket will be kept open.".

ghouston
Binge Watcher

At least it's a different response than we get from our "Copy & Paste Macro Forum Moderators".

I've just lost patience with this issue and faith in Roku for not rolling back this bull**bleep** "update" 3 months ago. I'm already looking into other streaming solutions, but, thank you @donb for trying another avenue to get a solution!

0 Kudos
donb
Roku Guru

I basically informed them that the issue is not with the device or the remote.  11.5.0 is the issue.

0 Kudos
donb
Roku Guru

I received this response today...

Hello Don,
We apologize for the trouble the volume on your Roku control is presently causing you. Our technicians are currently trying to find a quick solution to the problem. We are dedicated to figuring out a solution since we recognize how important this is to your experience. We value your feedback and look forward to providing you with greater service in the future, so please rest assured. Please get in touch with us if you have any more worries or questions.

Regards,
Roku Technical Support

dwilly

Came here to find I'm not the only one. Bought a new remote in response to this problem about three weeks ago and back to having the same problem with Roku Stick+ and Hisense TV. It is really bad today.

0 Kudos