Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
donb
Roku Guru

Re: Remote Volume Control Raise/Lower levels won't stop - keep going to max or 0

I've also been experiencing the auto-leveling issue, ever since OS 11.5.0.

0 Kudos
milwbassplayer
Channel Surfer

Re: Remote Volume Control Raise/Lower levels won't stop - keep going to max or 0

It's been quite a while now. I'm looking into other streaming devices and will be recommending the same for anyone who asks me ... F*** it

SammyStreamer69
Reel Rookie

Try the ONN Streaming stick, it's $15 at Walmart. We got one for our guest bedroom and it works great, comes with a remote.

Slammyj
Channel Surfer

I contacted customer support and asked that they send me a new remote, but not the rechargeable one with voice control. Based on the numerous threads on this topic without a resolution that the remotes are defective.  Roku Ultra (4800 series)

0 Kudos
chall3809
Channel Surfer

I'll be interested to see if that resolves the problem.  I still think that it's the box and not the remote.

0 Kudos
RoseQueen
Channel Surfer

Re: Volume starts to go up all the way with just one click of voice remote pro

@RokuKariza-D  It's been over a month and I still have yet to hear from anyone about my issue.  I'm continuing to experience the same problem with my roku/remote

0 Kudos
donb
Roku Guru

I first reported this issue over two months ago.

0 Kudos
ghouston
Binge Watcher

Yeah, it's because @RokuDanny-R keeps marking the thread as "solved" when it's not and hasn't ever been. The Forum Moderators suck and don't represent our issues at all...as evidenced by this entire thread.

milwbassplayer
Channel Surfer

At least you get a level up badge every time you complain about a problem. Just sayn. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are still experiencing an issue, we will need to investigate the issue further. Can you please provide us the following current information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • brand and model TV you are using
  • do you have any audio products in your home setup
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos