Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No remote or any hardware in the box

Jump to solution

I recently purchased a 24" Roku TV and brought it home, only to find out it didn't have the stand hardware or remote, despite both being explicitly included in the box. Do I contact the store I got it from, or the Roku manufacturer?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No remote or any hardware in the box

Jump to solution

Hi @FianaFarrington,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Please be aware that as this is a brand-new Roku TV, you may need to get in touch with the retailer first so they can give you a Roku remote control.

We hope this is useful. If there is anything else we can do to help, just let us know.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No remote or any hardware in the box

Jump to solution

Hi @FianaFarrington,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Please be aware that as this is a brand-new Roku TV, you may need to get in touch with the retailer first so they can give you a Roku remote control.

We hope this is useful. If there is anything else we can do to help, just let us know.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.