Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jayacat2
Reel Rookie

No charger blocks for Roku Remote Pro?

I bought the Roku Remote Pro which came with a cable but no charging block. I don't have a compatible charging block at home and my computer won't charge it. Can someone tell me what charging block I can buy that would be compatible with the Pro? The battery probably only has a couple of days left on it since it was only 50% charged when I bought it. Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No charger blocks for Roku Remote Pro?

Any USB power adapter should work.  Do you have one from a phone or tablet?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Buy this from amazon:

Amazon.com: Micro-USB Charger Fit for Roku-Streaming Stick, Premiere-Plus, Express-Plus/4K Cable Pow...

Or this from Roku:

Roku® Micro USB Power Adaptor | Roku

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
jayacat2
Reel Rookie

Thanks. I looked at the ones on Roku's site and under "device compatibility" it said under each remote "There are no compatible devices linked to your account," which most likely means they're the wrong ones for the Pro. 

Also, the ones on Amazon list the devices their chargers are compatible with and none of them mentioned the Pro or its model number RCS01R.

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

I assume it has a microUSB connector, or USB-C. Any USB charger with the proper connector should work. Just go to Walmart or similar and buy some cheap charger.