Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wildturkey
Reel Rookie

New Roku came with defective voice remote

This is the second device I’ve bought that came with a defective Roku voice remote. You set it to the side and randomly rewinds, pauses and plays and won’t stop till take the batteries out then when put in works for a few then starts again. Is their any fix, first one Roku stick I just used remote from older system, the Roku soundbar just bought, I’m a little more annoyed about and don’t wanna return whole thing after setting up and buying another remote seems like getting jipped. Especially since there is obviously a common problem with the standard voice remote because this is the second or third one I’ve had same issue with across multiple devices.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New Roku came with defective voice remote

Hi, @Wildturkey

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention, and we're sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered with your Roku Voice Remote. Please be informed that we have sent you a private message here in the Roku Community in order for us to assist you further. 

Kindly check your inbox by navigating to the upper right corner with the "mail" icon since we've reached you from there.

We hope to hear back from your response.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wildturkey
Reel Rookie

Re: New Roku came with defective voice remote

Sent the requested information, yet to hear any update

0 Kudos