Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OconRecon
Reel Rookie

Re: New Roku Remote Backlit - V2 Pro

Hey all, this case somewhat works for now.  It’ll do at least until official Gen2 cases arrive. 

Left side buttons are covered, but the right side volume and mute pretty well line up and have an access slot.  The case itself fits just right.  

GMXT Remote Cover for Roku TV... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CB3VXB9M?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

0 Kudos
OconRecon
Reel Rookie

0 Kudos
Emissary35
Roku Guru

They should have just kept calling it "HBOMax", if anyone thinks that's too much to say and it had to be shortened they need to get a life!

Also, if they were going to drop one of those names why drop "HBO" and keep "Max"? I would think they should have done it the other way around since HBO has always been more widely known and popular than Cinemax ever was.

Or they could have just come up with a brand new name for both combined all together, but who knows how the idiots in these companies marketing departments work.

0 Kudos
joss1
Binge Watcher

"HAX".

I have a remote with lighted buttons and I dislike it, could probably use it as a flashlight it's so bright.

When it slides down the arm of my chair it gets wedged in the cushion area and lights up. Those batts won't last long.....

0 Kudos